Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A timeless, uplifting and unmistakably British fragrance inspired by the Constance Spry, the original English rose. A gentle bouquet capturing a garden in full bloom with shades of mock orange flower and powdery lilac.
- Handmade in Sussex, England, each candle demonstrates a fine balance of high-quality wax and fragrance.
- Presented in a hand-glazed black ceramic holder. The honey-coloured twill paper packaging is inspired by the unique gabardine texture of the Burberry Heritage Trench, while the candle’s label references the inner label of the iconic coat.
- Also available in 2kg
- 40 hour estimated burn time
- Made in England
- Box: 11.3 x 11.6 x 11.3cm/4.4 x 4.6 x 4.4in
Item Image Gallery