Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A trench coat in breathable cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. In a Sandringham slim fit, the design is closely tailored to the body with a fitted waist.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Dry clean